Noob Here

suparobg

Hi everyone. I am not a watchmaker or anything just trying to gather enough info to service my wife's Tudor Princess oyster date watch with 2671 caliber movement.

Anyone know if there is or will be a video on the servicing of the 2671 Tudor movement as I would like to service my wife's watch.

You are braver than me! I won't service anything more expensive than a £50 watch myself! A Tudor especially one belonging to the mrs would go to someone of marks talents! If you have done lots and I am doing you a disservice then I apologise! Welcome you will find everyone very helpful

Welcome to the forum, lots of good guys on here that are willing to help out, especially Mark that runs it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I agree with No8yogi. An automatic date watch is not really the best choice for starters, especially if it's your wife's good watch. Get an old watch or two that have similar or preferably simpler movements to the Tudor and practice on them first, even if you do have an engineering aptitude. Apart from learning how they work and go together you have to learn the all important...........touch.

Edited by Geo