Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20240210_1636012.thumb.jpg.15a1ba3f865168150a6f43c9dc4acfa0.jpgCaught the 'ol tool bug lately and will show my recent pickups but wanted to show this old school gap or "feeler" Guage as we use to call them and a "tackle box" type tool box. The Guage is a craftsman and I have read on this forum that this could be useful for a shim or keyless work part, etc. The tool box is a machinist Kennedy box.

just a buck on the guage or is it gage?


here is the box20240210_1904502.thumb.jpg.39d0850fe64a7f370927fe1e7c74cadf.jpg


Edited by Razz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...