Eta 2824-2

pgse14

I have this movement but the push button detent to release the stem and crown is stuck does anyone know how to fix it or can anyone fix it for me[emoji20] thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Where are you from? Can you show us a picture which part that is stuck ? Stem should be in first position when pressing the button for release . Do you have the crown in first innermost position? 

Iam just a collector of watches so iam really looking for someone to fix it and iam from dallas tx area

I am sure there must be a watchmaker around Dallas Texas USA . Or you will have to learn how to do it your self ;) Please show us a picture of the movement and explain what it is you want us to help you with . As a watch collector you need to have some watchmaker to contact when things go bad. And they will now and then . Is it that little button under the star you mean .

post-644-0-82905700-1440686117.jpg

Edited by rogart63

The crown and stem won't stay in

Ok . So as @SSTEEL say it's something in the keyless work that has moved or is broken . Probarbly due to pressing the button to hard . The movement needs to be removed out of the case .Dial and hands has to be removed. But i am sure you can find a watchmaker do it for you . Some like this http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Watchmaker&find_loc=Dallas%2C+TX

• 6 months later...