Which Ultrasonic?

mike1711

I have one of these which I use for dirty bracelets and alike..

9118870254_2a3a8ac4a4_b.jpgUltrasonic cleaner by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

2L Jewellery Watch Ultrasonic Cleaner With Timer Cleaning Stainless Tank

Andy one of these for other stuff much smaller.

14632180824_b96d80601b_k.jpgUntitled by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

Latest 750ml Multi Function Sonic Wave Digital Ultrasonic Glasses Watch Cleaner

And an Elma for watch parts.

16064105595_315a75330f_k.jpgUntitled by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

For the £100 price bracket id go with a JPL 8060D-H . For the money they are really good and have all the features you'd need, i have one in my workshop and its great.

Here's one on the bay but you can get them from a few places > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JPL-Ultra-8060D-H-Professional-Ultrasonic-Cleaner-3-Litre-/131291011406?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Yes I found it:

elma_basket.jpg

Which should come with all the necessary baskets:

elma_basket_2.jpg

But honestly, 103GBP is a lot at the moment... I was looking for a used basket... but seems they are nowhere to be found?

Hi George, I have an old set of baskets which came with my elma & I replaced with the blue set from cousins. They are just taking up room in a drawer. I'm currently in Turkey on holiday, but on my return I'll post some pics & your welcome to them for the cost of postage if they are any good to you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

It's the above that makes this place great, George will be delighted!

The help, advice & welcome I've been given on this forum (community) has been priceless. If I can give back in my own little way it would be my pleasure. I just hope they are what George is looking for.

• Like 1

DJT2,I honestly do not know what to say apart from thank you! If they are the same diameter as the cousins', then they will certainly fit! I will gladly pay the postage costs just tell me how much is it. I can't honestly wait to see the pics :) Man I love this place even more now!

Hi George, unfortunately you'll have to wait another week for the pics. I'll be in Turkey until Thurs next week. But I assure you it will be my first job after unpacking[emoji1]

Hi George, unfortunately you'll have to wait another week for the pics. I'll be in Turkey until Thurs next week. But I assure you it will be my first job after unpacking[emoji1]

Take your time, no need to come back from vacation just to send me the pics... mm or you maybe just could? Just kidding! Have a nice stay in Turkey!

Take your time, no need to come back from vacation just to send me the pics... mm or you maybe just could? Just kidding! Have a nice stay in Turkey!

Hi George, really don't want 2 build your hopes up 2 much. There not the current style baskets as found on cousins. I've just had a search on the Web & found a pic of something similar. ed1baaa211c59bf4b2674d8a0823b821.jpg

DJT2, I have no problem if they are current design or not, as long as they fit on my Elma Record, I am fine :) By the looks of the basket hooks on th epic you posted, I think I will be perfectly fine with that... Just let me know when you are able to send it and the cost, so that I can pay you back.

Hi George, last day of holiday today. So I'll be home tomorrow, expect the pics by tomorrow night & I can post Fri morning.

Sorry Mike, got a bit carried away.

If it helps, as well as the L&r cleaner. I use the elma E15 ultrasonic, I was lucky enough to find one on eBay for around £100 & TBH I still see them come up from time to time. I've never compared it to the other cheaper ones of eBay etc.. But I'd definitely recommend it.

DJT2, I have no problem if they are current design or not, as long as they fit on my Elma Record, I am fine :) By the looks of the basket hooks on th epic you posted, I think I will be perfectly fine with that... Just let me know when you are able to send it and the cost, so that I can pay you back.

Hi George, not wishing to hi jack this thread anymore. But last post from me on this subject. Hope they will be fine, PM me your address if you want them 3a1bd93f24b69d863578c8041310fc96.jpgb433379a603561d86a23891daf417401.jpgb57cad86f8658b5c9bb8589e99f2111a.jpg