Fossil And Emporio Armani Repair Required - West Yorkshire Area

Hi,

I am new to this forum, so if I have posted in the incorrect section my apologies and please feel free to direct me elsewhere..

I am looking for a local reputable watch repair service (independant or national business), I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire UK.

I have two watches that I am looking for help with:

1) Fossil watch (similar in appearance to this) the pin has snapped and the small spring section which goes watch body is still in place. I believe it may need to be drilled out?

Other wise the strap and watch is in perfect working order.

2) Emporio Armani watch (similar in appearance to this) I have had the watch sometime and I now need a new link adding back in, but I am not able to find the link. Can new links be obtained, or must the strap be replaced? (The strap looks the same as this).

Thank you in advance.

Gareth

• Like 1

Hi Gareth,

The forum is a platform for both professional and amateur watch repairers to discuss ideas and problems that the have encountered. If you were intending repairing the watches yourself, I'm sure there would be many folk willing to help you out.

I can only suggest that you look on the net for repairers in your area, or contact watch collector forums and ask the question there. To give an example, I'm a member if the Omega forum and folk often make recommendations regarding watchmakers.

I hope you get the advice you require.

Regards,

Geo!