Fossil And Emporio Armani Repair Required - West Yorkshire Area

Question

Hi,

I am new to this forum, so if I have posted in the incorrect section my apologies and please feel free to direct me elsewhere..

I am looking for a local reputable watch repair service (independant or national business), I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire UK.

I have two watches that I am looking for help with:

1) Fossil watch (similar in appearance to this) the pin has snapped and the small spring section which goes watch body is still in place. I believe it may need to be drilled out?

Other wise the strap and watch is in perfect working order.

2) Emporio Armani watch (similar in appearance to this) I have had the watch sometime and I now need a new link adding back in, but I am not able to find the link. Can new links be obtained, or must the strap be replaced? (The strap looks the same as this).

Thank you in advance.

Gareth

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi Gareth,

The forum is a platform for both professional and amateur watch repairers to discuss ideas and problems that the have encountered. If you were intending repairing the watches yourself, I'm sure there would be many folk willing to help you out.

I can only suggest that you look on the net for repairers in your area, or contact watch collector forums and ask the question there. To give an example, I'm a member if the Omega forum and folk often make recommendations regarding watchmakers.

I hope you get the advice you require.

Regards,

Geo!

• Similar Content

• By Alanmc
      Hi. Aftet many hours trying to fit a seagull st36 to a hamilton kahki case I think I'm done. First recieved movement and put all parts together with a pleasef smile on my face. Then the second hand stopped.... Aftet advice i took parts apart fiddled with second hand and rebuilt parts. This time the stem just doesn't engage properly and slips in and out easily. Movement is fine it seems but stem just doesn't want to play. It did when first assembled. So i am figuring i just want it working and want to send it off to someine far more experienced than I....any sugestions? 
    • By BennyNoKash
      hi am not by any means any type of expert but thought this was the best place to start 
    • By JayK
      Hello Everyone,
      I recently bought myself a cheap repair kit and I successfully changed the battery on this watch that was dormant in a drawer for about 4 years!
      However, the problem is I haven't done something right as the day sub dial is ticking away same as the second hand sub dial!, I'm sure it isn't meant to do that.
      I'm obviously putting it back together incorrectly and also the two little white plastic cogs you can see in the pics, I can't remember where they go?! If someone please can talk me through the process it would be massively appreciated or any pointers, advice would be great. Thank you

• By oldboy
      I am considering selling leather watch straps, but I have a question before I blindly go ahead and produce a bunch of them.
      I am wondering if anybody who has worked in the industry for a while can tell me what the most common sizes are of strap pins or lug widths?
      I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
      Anthony
    • By Rob1949
      Hi
      I new to this forum and I am looking for some advice please. I have a Breitling Top Time 2006-33
      I have removed the rear cover and taken of the winder and unscrewed the screw hold the movement
      the movement is free within the body, however I cannot see how to remove it from the body. Any suggestion or help would be most welcome. Regards Rob1949