Looking for new projects

Hi,

Looking for suggestions to shop for new project watches (ie non-working, old, not too expensive) while visiting Amsterdam this weekend?  Thinking either shops known for carrying used/vintage horological stuff or flea markets?

Admin: If this is too off topic for this thread, apologies in advance and please move to an appropriate sub-thread if one exists.

levine98

3 minutes ago, Levine98 said:

Hi,

Looking for suggestions to shop for new project watches (ie non-working, old, not too expensive) while visiting Amsterdam this weekend?  Thinking either shops known for carrying used/vintage horological stuff or flea markets?

Admin: If this is too off topic for this thread, apologies in advance and please move to an appropriate sub-thread if one exists.

levine98

Whenever I'm going on holiday or visiting somewhere i do some research on antique shops etc in that area and then save the locations to my phone. I then use these when me and the mrs get there to make crafty tactical diversions to our site seeing routes. " oh look sweetheart yet another antique shop what a coincidence this place must be choc full of them ".  Tbh i think she actually knows what I'm up to but loves me enough to let me crack on. And i thought I'd married her for her looks 😆.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1