Hi from California

Hi everyone,

I'm 100% new to this hobby.  I've always loved watches, and I'm a trades guy so naturally I love tools.  My kids are getting older and heading out on there own so I was looking for a hobby and this fit the bill perfectly.  I figured, hey I love watches, and this will allow me to bring old watches back to life...and hey, I get to start buying a new set of tools which is always awesome.   I went a little crazy on esslinger but there's a bunch more I will hopefully add as the need comes up (apologies to my wife).  In the meantime I'll be around here reading, and I'll be on ebay overpaying for broken vintage watches, totally wrecking the market for all of you that know what you're doing.   I'm a cigar collector, and the newbs always do this to the guys with experience, so I know I'm doing it to you, and I apologize.  I'll get better, I promise.   Thank you all for the great resource and wealth of reading and knowledge around here.  See you guys around the forum.