Dust collection system

Good evening,

Does anyone have any experience using/making/buying a dust collection system for a buffing/polishing machine that they can share.  I'm thinking of either making or buying one for polishing watches and fountain pens (my other hobby).  There's one on amazon that i'm eyeballing; see attached pic.  I searched the site but didn't find anything.  Thank you.

dust collection.PNG

That looks very restrictive. It would be hard to maneuver around inside the box. But it would be very safe if the object being polished gets caught in the wheel and get flung.

I'm thinking of building something like this. Haven't figured out details yet.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/extractor-hood-arbe-usa-compact

I've made dust collection setups for a number of machines, mostly large woodworking power tools. Not a polisher though. It's pretty simple to do if you have the tools and materials. Without a welder, you're probably limited to plastics, but even that's fairly simple. Just give yourself something to hook up to a shop vac, enshroud the business end of the machine (only the business end, or you don't do yourself any favors), and make sure you leave enough open space for working. 

Thanks for the advice.  I agree the one on amazon would be restrictive; the big upside is that it would really keep the dust down and would be especially useful if located in a house.  I'll be using mine in my barn/workshop so the open hood is a better design.  I have an air filtration box made from a squirrel cage i used to use in my woodshop.  I'll try to make something using that.