Fun Reassembling a Vintage Hamilton Pocket Wach

I haven’t posted anything on the site for quite some time as I’ve been working very hard for the last two years. However, here is a video I made this weekend and reassembling a Hamilton pocket watch and specifically cleaning the hair spring and bounce cock jewels. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdrichard said:

I haven’t posted anything on the site for quite some time as I’ve been working very hard for the last two years. However, here is a video I made this weekend and reassembling a Hamilton pocket watch and specifically cleaning the hair spring and bounce cock jewels. 

Great vid as always JD. Haven't watched it all yet but its on my to do list.   Ha Sonny Moorehouse spoke with him a few times exchanging tips really nice guy he's in one of my facebook groups. If i remember rightly hes ex law enforcement.

25 minutes ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Great vid as always JD. Haven't watched it all yet but its on my to do list.   Ha Sonny Moorehouse spoke with him a few times exchanging tips really nice guy he's in one of my facebook groups. If i remember rightly hes ex law enforcement.

Cool. What is the Facebook group…I should join.