I'm looking for a inexpensive storage cabinet that would either be desk high or under desk.  I see these all the time in shows from the UK , so possibly you guys from the UK may know what these are called.  I don't need the thin drawers all the way to the floor, but since many of the watch repair tools are small, this seems most efficient.

I did find a picture of something online, but I couldn't get the link to work and it didn't have a description.  To me, this almost looks like it is to store forms or paper, but I'm not 100% what you use them for in the UK.

Greenshot 2023-05-04 10.51.04.png

13 hours ago, kd8tzc said:

I'm looking for a inexpensive storage cabinet that would either be desk high or under desk.  I see these all the time in shows from the UK , so possibly you guys from the UK may know what these are called.  I don't need the thin drawers all the way to the floor, but since many of the watch repair tools are small, this seems most efficient.

I did find a picture of something online, but I couldn't get the link to work and it didn't have a description.  To me, this almost looks like it is to store forms or paper, but I'm not 100% what you use them for in the UK.

Greenshot 2023-05-04 10.51.04.png

I have 2 of those kd,  they are office stationary drawers. I have this 10 compartment size and one that has 6 drawers. Not cheap now as they are  well built steel affairs but very handy for small tools. I  lined out the bottoms with a rubber type flooring underlay, they fit under a desk easily. I would try an internet a search for secondhand office furniture in your area .

• Like 2