I thought I would post a few pics of how my setup has grown in 4 months.  I started with the basics and I am graduallly acumulating more of the essentials.  Today I mad emy first Nickel solution (liquid nickel sulphate). The carpet is a nightmare when droping screws and small parts but my neodyium magnet is awesome for rounding them up - parts will jump from 6 - 8 inches away!

Anyway - enjoying the journey.  Just thought I would share.

Jan 31.jpg

May 3.jpg

IMG-5443 (1).jpg

• Like 5

Hi, I'm building my setup at the moment. What holder is that you are using for your screw drivers?

I bought a wood one with metal holes and its not very good because the metal scratches the sides of the drivers. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 3:18 AM, stevemilw said:

Hi, I'm building my setup at the moment. What holder is that you are using for your screw drivers?

I bought a wood one with metal holes and its not very good because the metal scratches the sides of the drivers. 

I made it myself from a block of aluminium, and the staking block. I have milling machine in the garage (and a lathe), although I broke a small drill in one of the holes so I’m going to soak it in Alum powder when I find some! 

• Like 1