New Member, Spain

ChrisN

Hi Guys

I've been reading this forum off and on for a while after a recommendation from Geo so, thought I'd register and say hello.

I've been doing this as a hobby for a couple of years. Most of my watches are 60s Omegas but, I'm wearing a 60s Smiths today and always wise to start with a photo. Hope to be able to get involved a little.

post-1328-0-89452600-1438444675_thumb.jp

Regards, Chris

• Like 1

Welcome Chris, it's good to have you as a member.

The good thing about this forum, folk in general are more interested in quite literally what makes things tick (or not as the case may be). There is a great mix of professionals and folk like you and me who do it as a hobby. The atmosphere here is both friendly and helpful, although there is a fair bit of kidding now and again. Please post up some of your projects, as this is the food of the forum.

Welcome Chris - enjoy the forum.

Cheers,

Will

PS: After you've clicked the "Post" button and your post appears, you'll see a greyed-out "Edit" button at the foot of the post - you have a minute or two to make changes before the post is permanent.