tag hauler acquaracer 500m professional WAJ1110/ eta 955.112

Hi guys,

im in the US and have a tag hauler acquaracer 500m professional  WAJ1110 with movement  eta 955.112

It currently have two problems 

1) Crown rotates but dials will not turn. I also replaced the stem but didn’t fixed the issue,

which part its probably broken?

From which seller can I buy these parts?

is it possible to buy  the whole mechanism eta 955.112 and replace it and where?

2) its very hard to screw the crown down 

Where can I buy crown and tube, I tried eBay sellers nowhere they sent me the wrong part 

is there a place to see the exact part numbers for my watch?

thank you guys!

John

On 4/20/2023 at 9:17 PM, john2352 said:

is it possible to buy  the whole mechanism eta 955.112 and replace it and where?

purchasing a new movement will have a couple of minor issues. such as the link below notice the reference to date at a specific location your date is in a different location. Worse case you have to just swap the calendar disc. Then there is a height issue which you can see by looking at the links below.

https://www.esslinger.com/eta-3-hand-quartz-watch-movement-955-112-date-at-3-00-overall-height-3-9mm/

https://www.esslinger.com/eta-3-hand-quartz-watch-movement-955-122-day-and-date-at-3-00-overall-height-4-3mm/

ct_955112_esi_491182_10.pdf