Mathey Tissot unmarked movement?

Hey guys, I am working on a WWII era Mathey-Tissot military watch with a movement that has no calibre marks or anything. It is engraved "Mathey-Tissot" "Fifteen 15 Jewels" "Unadjusted" and has a serial number of 25324. I cannot find any information about these Mathey-Tissot military watches and I have only found 1 other Mathey-Tissot watch with the movement. If anyone could help me figure it out, that would be much appreciated! It kind of has the design of a Valjoux series, so maybe something like that.

316642712_s-l400(17).jpg.63709f23fe2c8a5b976d23741885f9c9.jpg

This is the other movement I found, they look the same

16816696619814524985293869925137.thumb.jpg.e72364be62c83dac40f410d630713528.jpg

And this is a picture of the main plate and only bridge. No markings on either side of the baseplate

1 hour ago, mikepilk said:

Nice! I've never seen one of those before. It looks like a Lemania S27

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&2&2uswk&Lemania_S27

I did a little Google searching and found that this is it. I'm kinda kicking myself because I saw the movement earlier when researching and didn't think it could be it, but I guess I learned to never overlook anything. Thanks so much!

14 minutes ago, RichardHarris123 said:

I take it, they are rare and high quality? 

I don't know about rare, but I think Lemania are considered good. If you look at the Ranfft link, there are chronograph versions using this base movement CH27. Which would explain the big flat barrel bridge. They take drive from the third (?) wheel which sits above the bridge. 

4 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

Maybe going off tangent here but some watches have more than on barrel.  Assuming a chronograph runs off of one barrel, would the spring have to be more powerful, to over more friction 

Though chrongraph activation causes some drop in amplitude, but I think in  selecting  mainspring one would be mainly concerned with amplitude of the base movement, as use of chronograph is usually temporary.