Unitas 6325 lower incabloc spring

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post but I'm a long time lurker here. I'm a hobbyist watch tinkerer like so many of us here. Over the weekend I was working on a Tanis watch with Unitas 6325 movement. I was careless/unlucky and I snapped the lower (dial side) incabloc spring.

Could someone please help me with some information on where could I source a replacement?

I went to cousinsuk.com but without pictures I couldn't figure out witch incabloc spring would be compatible with my movement is any. I found some unitas parts list but it seems that the lower shock setting was sold as a replacement as a complete unit. I don't want to buy a full watch for parts from ebay either. I hope this watch can be saved with the shock spring replaced as it is significant for me for sentimental reasons.

On the side note I pushed out the lower incabloc complete cylinder with my staking tool so I can replace the spring as the spring's pivot was concealed while the cylinder was in the mainplate.

Many thanks,

Flamingo

2023-04-10_12-47-25.jpg

2023-04-10_13-10-46.jpg