I need some help finding a replacement strap fro a womans Seiko Watch - it has a single central lug and pinned from the outside in, this seems to be a relatively common setup for womans watches (see below), but I cannot find anywhere to start looking for a replacement (current strap is too short and missing/damaged links). Can anyone point me in the right direction (web link or correct search term) for a replacement strap that would work - not looking for an exact replacement, just one that would fit the watch. See dimensions below (also see annotated picture)

• The central/internal lug (part of watch case) measures about 3.11 mm
  • The (outside) width of the bracelet where it touches the case os 10 mm
  • The link width at the end is about 5.9mm

Like I said not looking for a direct replacement, just something that would work. Thanks

Seiko Back All.jpeg

Seiko Back Detail.jpeg

Seiko Front All.jpeg

Seiko Front Detail.jpeg

Seiko dimensions.jpeg

Hi Scott, I’m probably not going to be much help. The biggest problem with these integrated bracelets is they don’t seem to manufacture stairs, or at least not many. If there is a case number you could form a search based on that. Otherwise only ideas I have are to make a new one yourself by hand.

Tom

• Thanks 1