Citizen 8110 (bullhead) chronograph module not working

Hello eberyone! 

I have been working on a really cool Citizen 8110 movement lately but I am having some trouble with the chrongraph module that attaches to the movement. I have assembled everything, as I think, correct but I am having trouble attaching the chrono module and when it finally lines up with everything and sits flush, the module doesn't work. The pusher cannot be pushed inward.  
Like mentioned, I have tried removing all tension springs upon assembly and having the parts in different positions on the chrono module but I am still having a really hard time aligning everything to make it sit flush. 

I will attach some photos below and maybe someone can give me some advice on how to attach the module easily or point out something I have done wrong. Thanks(:

IMG-2705.jpg

IMG-2704.jpg

On 11/10/2021 at 8:43 AM, Graziano said:

Hello toptime810 , this fellow explains pretty good when servicing his watches, here he does a citizen 8110a .Its funny because I have one here I have been asked to look at and

repair .Check it out .Hope this helps.

Graziano

page 1.png

page 2.png

page 3.png

page 4.png

page 5.png

The vid might help.

Edited by Nucejoe

I'm doing everything like the video but I just can't get the pusher to move. When not mounted on the movement, everything works great. Whenever I mount it on the movement, the pusher just seizes. I have tried for 4 hours to get it to work now but I just can't. I really don't understand it