Help needed MS Winder for Seiko 7S26C

I'm hoping someone who is far more knowledgeable can help me get a MS winder for my Seiko movement.

I have been reading a lot about the different Chinese winders, and it just goes against a lot of what I believe and taught all my kids... don't do cheap on tools or shoes.  I can't afford to buy a whole set, and as a hobbyist, I believe I will more than likely just use a few different sizes, so a full set would be wasteful in my opinion. 

I've heard the Seiko's are a pain in the rear for some reason, so I have decided I will just buy a complete Barrel assembly with the MS in it all lubed and ready to go for the watch I am fixing.  BUT... I still would like to learn how to use a winder, so I plan to use (destroy possibly) the old one that is in my movement.

I *think* I need a size 6 Bergeon winder (left hand?) for my watch.  Hopefully someone can confirm that.

Now here is where I struggle... I keep seeing people say I can use either / or  (L/R) for the handle, one winder (either for l/r).  When I look at I see a left and a right hand handle (not exactly sure the difference other than price... well the price on the arbors).  Is there a difference?

I see that with the size #6 winder it looks like it has the hand crank/arbor that is part of it?  Not sure though.  So for example, if I bought this in the 9.8mm (#6 size I believe ) Left hand, do I also need to buy an arbor for it?

Anyhow, could someone tell me the parts I would need to buy to service the 7S26C?  I think it is the following, but again, I have never bought these before and feel that I should buy the best quality I can afford (all of these are the Esslinger Sku's... if there is a better/less expensive place to buy from let me know.  I am in the USA if that has any bearing).

Handle: 30082-MG

Winder: 2729-TG06

Do I need to also buy this arbor? Left hand Arbor #6 -  2729-MNG.06

As always, thank you for your patience and helping me learn this challenging hobby.

Yes , you need a #6 with a left hand arbor. The winder comes with an arbor, so select the #6 with the left arbor, that's all you need, no need for an extra arbor (in the future you might need a right arbor for other movements)

I don't have a handle so I can't really speak of that, but they say you can use a right one with left hand arbors and viceversa, the difference is the direction of the slot were you insert the stick of the arbor to keep it in place.

Yes you can. Using a handle I guess it's a completely different experience, but I can't decide which one to buy. I would probably go with the right hand because it's cheaper (al least on Cousins) but I hate there are two instead of just one with both slots in it.

So I guess to keep things simple for someone new like me, just get all left handed ones?

Does the winder aid in pressing the spring into the barrel?  Are there any videos showing how to do this without the handle?  I could not find any, but maybe you know of one.  I'm surprised that someone hasn't receded a video of this.

14 hours ago, kd8tzc said:

So I guess to keep things simple for someone new like me, just get all left handed ones?

That depends on what movements are you working on, the 7S26 needs a left handed winder but many others need a right handed one.

14 hours ago, kd8tzc said:

Does the winder aid in pressing the spring into the barrel?  Are there any videos showing how to do this without the handle?  I could not find any, but maybe you know of one.  I'm surprised that someone hasn't receded a video of this.

I haven't seen a video using the winder without the handle. The handle probably helps more in holding the winder while winding the spring into the winder arbor, and specialy when manipulating it to insert the bridle into it.