Eta 2824

After reassembling barrel is not working. So i'm trying to wind it, but there is no affect on the barrel and even the crown is pushing back. Barrel is not spinning. 

I can't even move the barrel without barrel bridge, but it's not normal.

If my description is clear, please help!

Does it wind with the auto mechanism removed?

Make sure that the crown and ratchet wheels are properly seated and meshed. Also check the keyless - make sure that the clutch is being pushed up onto the winding pinion, and that it is meshing with the crown wheel. 

Have a look at Mark's video on servicing the 2824

53 minutes ago, tomh207 said:

I would have a look at the keyless works, the 2824 is very prone to getting itself knotted up. I have seen other comments that a few of the ETA based calibres are like this.

Tom

What do u mean "keyless works"? 

Sorry it's not my native language

No worries about the language. The keyless works are the parts generally on the dial side that the crown manipulates. The 2824 movement is particularly sensitive to what position the crown/stem is on removal, this should be done in the time setting position. It is likely that the yoke has displaced from the clutch wheel which is the problem as the winding pinion will not get into the correct position to windup the mainspring.

I hope this is clear, if not please ask again and we will help as much as we can.

Tom