Relative new to watch repair, so I haven't faced this issue before but knew it would come some day😋 Today it came!

A dial screw got broke and is now stuck without it's head. I put an order for the Bergeon 30209 but realized it wont be much of a help as the screw is on the "short side" of the movement and thus it will be too large for the screw extractor tool when it needs to be horizontal. 

The watch is a friend of mine that wanted to change the dial, and it's also a automatic movement which I never have worked on before, so I like to avoid taking it apart until I get more confident about more "advanced" movements. But is it possible to unscrew the broken screw with the use of a strong Loctite? Or are there any other options that wont require me to take it apart? Any tip is much appreciated!

I'll add some photos of it and the broken screw. 
Side question. Is the screw of some kind of cheap stuff? It doesn't seem to be in a solid material🤔

20220318_164116.JPG

20220318_164132.JPG

20220318_164159.JPG

20220318_164216.JPG

20220318_164348.JPG

20220318_164434.JPG

20220318_164454.JPG

1 hour ago, GuyMontag said:

I had a similar issue and was able to use a couple of oilers to gently rotate the broken screw out. Try placing two oilers  on opposite sides of the broken screw and then turn the screw CCW and see if that works.

Great tip, will try that for sure!