Vintage Junghans Movement Repair Advice

Hi everyone! New here and VERY new to any sort of watch repair but interested in trying some things on my own. I bought a vintage Junghans military style watch that worked for a few days, but then stopped running. I took the case off the back and tightened all the screws (only one really needed any tightening) and it runs intermittently now. It's fully wound and not running, but if I leave it for a day it usually will have run for an hour or two vs where I left it. I was able to catch it on video where it was ticking and then it just slowed down and you could see the movement trying to move but just doesn't seem to keep going. 

I'm guessing I'll need to take it to a professional for a cleaning/oil/etc, but just wondering if there was anything else I should try on my own with my beginner watch repair kit? Willing to try things as this was only a couple hundred dollars and could be a good learning experience!

Thanks for any feedback or tips! 

P.S. I'm trying to get the video to upload but I can't get the right file type unfortunately? Just know I have it saved if needed!

Luke

PXL_20230108_153408971.jpg

PXL_20230108_153417723.jpg

PXL_20230108_154029554.jpg