13151674705_9d164123d6.jpg

Untitled by jorritschrauwers, on Flickr

13151802963_a05e963730.jpg

13151795603_51e4bac7a6.jpg

8662713141_ed338b333b.jpg

IMG_1753 by Jorrit and Hillary, on Flickr

I have 3 purchased for less than £30 for all 3 combined!!They came in nice boxes all keeping great time with hacking movements, my question is how on earth do they do this!! The bottom one was £6, you can't get anything for £6 these days a pint in London costs more than this!!

It is amazing - I suppose you have to ask yourself (a) how long will they actually last and (b) what are the wages like in China?

I once bought a mechanical pocket watch from Hong Kong - cost me 1p! It's utter rubbish but it goes and keeps perfect time!

The mind boggles...

I had plans to design a very unique style of watch that I was sure would sell! Then I found the exact same design already being produced by these guys for $30!

I will say this, they have some very cool stuff and ridiculous prices! 

Edited by DJW

Its good to hear of your experiences. I have been thinking of getting the analogue/digital Bell and Ross looking one with the black out dial. After reading this I think I will get one as I have always wanted a dual display watch.

What I find confusing on eBay is that they have stores in HK,US,UK and Canada. Everytime I go to the Canadian site and click on a watch its in HK. Was hoping to get one from Canada as its quicker to arrive!