Oris 296 rocking bar screw neeeded

Hi all, I’m looking to purchase a rocking bar screw for an Oris 296. This part number is 3501. It’s the stepped screw in the winding mechanism.  Cousins Uk no longer seem to stock this. I’m wondering if another Oris caliber uses the same screw? Would anyone know? Or where I can get one of these screws?

thanks.

Boyd.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:20 PM, watchweasol said:

Hi According to the parts sheet the number is 5301 Checked on Borel and Cousins both none listed as its a pin lever it may be quicker trawling the net/ebay for a doner, probobly cheaper.  Some tomes Cousins have assortments of screws  (last resort)   cheers

Thanks WW!

On 1/1/2023 at 8:05 PM, Boydie said:

Hi all, I’m looking to purchase a rocking bar screw for an Oris 296. This part number is 3501. It’s the stepped screw in the winding mechanism.  Cousins Uk no longer seem to stock this. I’m wondering if another Oris caliber uses the same screw? Would anyone know? Or where I can get one of these screws?

thanks.

Boyd.

Looking on Cousins, looks like Oris 291 and 292 have the same winding system, they have screws for these. I might give one of these a go. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Boydie said:

Thanks WW!

Looking on Cousins, looks like Oris 291 and 292 have the same winding system, they have screws for these. I might give one of these a go. Thoughts?

Bestfit are showing interchangeability of staff and stem between them and the base movement is 290 for all 3. But ranfitt is stating the 296 has a winding system modification change. But as ww says fof the cost its worth a shot.