Looking for movement holder/spacer for Wenger Swiss Military Watch

I recently purchased this Wenger Swiss Military Watch 9701X at a garage sale.  When I opened it to change the battery, I found that the plastic movement holder/spacer was missing.  In fact, someone had stuffed a gum wrapper around the movement!  I've looked online for this part but the closest I can find is to buy a whole bag of spacers for more than I spent on the watch.

The movement says RONDA and the only other text is SWISS R9.  It appears to be 11.5 lignes, as it measures 25.6mm.  The inside of the case measures 37mm.

I'm wondering if anyone has one of these spacers they would like to sell or if you can direct me to a site where I can find one.  The watch keeps good time and looks great but I think it would benefit from having the spacer.  Thanks!

20221231_110629.jpg

SWISS MILITARY WATCH.jpg

Hi  Trying to purchase one of theses singly would be difficult other than buying an assortment but there is the cost implication involved.  You could try mailing Wenger as they are the ones who bought in the movement and cased it up may be they can help.  on the black plastic mount there will be a number embossed in like  1034 or 505   507 or the like this is the caliber number of the movement if you can find that and post it then perhaps some kind soul will be able to find one for you.   cheers