How should I lubricate this rotor

This Bulova has a brass bearing which sits on the steel arbor. The tech sheet says 8300 on the steel arbor. So I'm thinking something like HP1300 or 9501/4. If that is correct would you choose one over the other?

rotor.jpg.3b7eff58c9a769110656f637f4684731.jpg

Edited by GuyMontag

17 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

Hairspring coil isn't centered, a bend might help.🧐

Maybe some day, but I've never done that before and I don't want to make this the first watch I try that on. It's already the "first" watch in few categories for me; the first watch I've worked on that I truly care about (it's one of my favorite Bulova watches in my collection), it's also the first automatic and first day complication watch I've worked on.

I need to figure out why I can set the time going forward, but it skips quite a bit when turning the hands in reverse. I'm pretty sure I put the setting wheels in upside down and I confirmed by servicing another copy of this watch that I have and they were oriented opposite of how I put them in, so once I finish up on this second watch I'll come back to this one and hopefully that will sort it.