What did I install backwards?

I have a Waltham WM Ellery pocket watch that I had serviced it a few months ago, but I accidentally dropped the mainplate on the pallet fork and broke one of the pins, so I shelved the product till I was able to source another pallet fork.  When I originally did it, I reinstalled the stock mainspring.

I finally managed to get another pallet fork, and I serviced it again, and I installed the new mainspring in the same orientation the stock one was (right handed, as viewed from the side with the balance).

But the watch won't wind.  If I attempt to wind the key clockwise, it goes against the direction that the toothed ratchet will allow, so it doesn't move.  If I wind the key counter clockwise, that is opposite the direction needed to have the barrel arbor catch the mainspring hook.  There's no guarantee that I originally installed the stock mainspring in the correct orientation the first time around.

My assumption would be that I installed the mainspring incorrectly, and by extension the barrel arbor as well.  But I was wondering if there was anything else it could be.  I don't think I installed the ratchet wheel incorrectly.

Side question, the three little screws that hold in the barrel arbor flange are all different screws.  Is there anywhere I can source 3 new replacements?

IMG_20221209_223156.jpg

IMG_20221209_223207.jpg