New member of Europe

lhm74

Hello to all 

I'm Alexander from Italy in Europe and I have since a couple of year the passion of watch repair. I hope to learn a lot her and to give also my contribut. 

Thank you for tu opportunity that I can be part of this big form. 

5 hours ago, lhm74 said:

Hello to all 

I'm Alexander from Italy in Europe and I have since a couple of year the passion of watch repair. I hope to learn a lot her and to give also my contribut. 

Thank you for tu opportunity that I can be part of this big form. 

I find myself in silly mood and wanting to talk to everybody today, so Alexander welcome my friend you are in good company here and also in luck (or not as the case maybe),as you are my next victim, ahem  er volunteer to be bombarded. How the devil are you for starters ? My son is named Alexander so i shall consider you under my care. So for some background on you, where does your passion lay ? Do you have a particular style of watch that you prefer or just a bit of everything ? Some photos of your collection will be appreciated,  we all like to see nice watches. And for the repairing, where are you at with your experience and learning. Its nice to know before someone starts reeling off a ton of jargon to you or embarrassing if its dumbed down unnecessarily. Waiting in anticipation 🙂. Enjoy your day and the forum 👍