New to forum and struggling to find parts !!

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and have a question to ask that I am hoping you can help with please?

I am going to build a copy of the attached image using an ETA 2824-2 movement but I am struggling to find a Bronze case with exhibition back and the blued spade hands and Onion crown. Because I am new to this hobby I am hoping that the more experienced of you can point me in the right direction please? (fingers crossed).

Many thanks in advance

Bronze and Blue Spade Hands.jpg

1 hour ago, grsnovi said:

@Liqnov Do you know for a fact that the watch you have shown is actually a real, physical watch (because it looks like a CAD model rendering to me).

Those "parts" that you think you're seeing may not be "real" parts at all.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Yes this is a Stowa Marine and retails at 1800 Euros so I want to make one as close as is possible without spending any money or hopefully

10 minutes ago, HectorLooi said:

Hello, many thanks for the reply. I am finding it difficult to source hands and a face for the 2824-2 in the style as the watch. I also wonder if you know of any watch spare parts companies in the UK?

7 hours ago, Liqnov said:

Hello, many thanks for the reply. I am finding it difficult to source hands and a face for the 2824-2 in the style as the watch. I also wonder if you know of any watch spare parts companies in the UK?

CousinsUK has a wide range of parts for this movement 

https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/filter/eta-parts-search

• Like 1