Eternamatic 1000, suspecting a fake 2836

Hi all,

As the subject states I am suspicious of this ETA 2836 movement. It's from a very clean Eternamatic 1000 5 star that came in with a winding/setting issue (upon examination the the stem turned out to actually be twisted). Other than the fact that these vintage Eternas are often frankened or outright faked, two things make me suspicious of this: First, no ETA stamp on the mainplate under the balance, and second an odd ridge of mainplate where it should, I believe, be cut out for the keyless works. I've attached some closeups of the areas in question, and a general shot of the movement as well. I'd love to hear from you all who have seen many more of these than me! Thank you very much.

PXL_20221111_014212889.jpg

PXL_20221111_014641600.jpg

PXL_20221111_014128722.jpg

I have two eta2836 out of Oris made in Hong kong which are so poorly the polished,  gears and all, I think of it as a sub Swiss standards.  if you have worked on a Swiss or good grade Asian made piece,  you know if yours is the Hong Kong junk. 

The quality of Asian made ones are slightly inferior to Swiss,   not too bad, and power some fake pieces so  fake doesn't mean poorest quality. 

Rgds