One of the connections to the cap comes from the bottom and the other from the top.  It appears that the one on the right is the one from the top and broken.  A higher resolution zoomed in photo might help us.  As @watchweasolsaid, get the finest tip you have and first melt solder on the tip and then wipe it off on the sponge provided.  Then put heat on the joint and apply solder.  This has to be quick because the board will not tolerate heat from the iron for an extended period of time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, watchweasol said:

From looking at the dremel Iron it has several tips being a gas job makes it easy to use. Choose the fine tip should be about 1 1/2 to 2 mm and use that.  looking at pictures of the watch in question it gives the impression that the trimmer is attached at both sides to the cct board.

Have a look at Ranfft ETA/ESA 9363 for a good picture and more information

Alright👍

How much and where exactly should I put the tin? Do I touch the tin on the iron tip or do I place the iron tip somewhere nearby to heat the area and place the tin at the gap? Could be nice If you can draw a line on the movement image, would be highly appreciated 🙏

Edited by Khan

16 minutes ago, Khan said:

How much and where exactly should I put the tin? Do I touch the tin on the iron tip or do I place the iron tip somewhere nearby to heat the area and place the tin at the gap? Could be nice If you can draw a line on the movement image, would be highly appreciated

We need a much more detailed picture.  Can you put this under a microscope or some other magnification to get a better picture?

You first touch the solder to the iron tip so that it melts on to the tip.  Then clean the tip on the wetted sponge.  Then you touch the iron tip to the place to be soldered and apply the solder there.  Normally, you would heat the metallic element (copper or tin etc.) and touch the solder to that.

• Like 2

Hi  My lap dpes not support touch screen so unable to draw lines etc, Just follow LWS's guide .  the point to rememnber is a touch of flux at the joints and on the iron tip then clean the tip. apply solder to the tip and place tip on the joint AS SOON AS  THE SOLDER RUNS REMOVE THE IRON> Too much heat will lift the track so be quick

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I chose not to solder since it's so small areas. But also because the watch now runs without stopping. It was laying for many years without running, maybe more than 10 years, so it probably just needed to warm up. But now my challenge is that it runs 10-15 seconds fast per day. And it doesn't help when I turn the screw anti clockwise. I have tried turning only the screw by holding everything beneath stable. I have also turned it with the intermediate material beneath and so on. Any way to handle it? There is the screw, a layer beneath and then ceramic at the bottom. 

Edited by Khan

18 minutes ago, Khan said:

It was laying for many years without running, maybe more than 10 years, so it probably just needed to warm up

I wish that were true normally watches that have not been running that have lubrication on them need cleaning and new lubrication as lubrication can really go bad and get sticky.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

I wish that were true normally watches that have not been running that have lubrication on them need cleaning and new lubrication as lubrication can really go bad and get sticky.

By the way, I have disassembled, cleaned and lubricated the watch. Before service, it was stopping occasionally.