Seagull ST 19 / Venus 175 Crown Wheel Core

Hello

Advice requested. 

One of the two screws for the Crown Wheel Core has, well, flow the coupe! I have a selection of generic screws from Esslinger, though I don't know if I can find a suitable replacement. CousinsUK  has the the Crown Wheel Core replacement, but I don't know if it includes the two screws.  If I look at the parts list it looks like the Crown Wheel Core is #423. Next I think the screw is part number 58281 (not sure though). If I can't find a replacement screw from my Esslinger collection, I need some advice:

1.) How can I match up PN 423 to the correct screw?

2.) Is PN 58281 the correct screw for PN 423 and if so how do you know this?

3.) If I order the replacement part from Cousinuk, how do I know if it comes with the two screws? https://www.cousinsuk.com/sku/details/venus-movement-parts/ven180423

4.) As a side note, can anyone recommend kit containing a selection of screws (in case I can't find a replacement in my current Essingler kit). 

I've included a picture of the part along with a parts list. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. 

Crown Wheel 1.jpg

1909_Venus 175.pdf