Great Site For Winding Stems

Jim

A very nice find. As you know I'm no longer in the business. My question, is it becoming harder to find parts for the good old wind ups and the auto's because back in my time I had very little trouble in obtaining parts. 

Hippy - it's a nightmare tracking down some parts. Maybe a good sticky on here would be people's best sources - for those who are prepared to share. Add to that a list of sources for technical documentation which can also be tricky.

Clockboy - the last stem I had from them came to the UK in a couple of days. They also list on eBay under the name vacheron_nl.

Stuart

Update     Two weeks I received the parts from the UK   fast standard shipping.  I will update on the fit  they look good   :-)

Sincerely,

Jim

post-345-0-38169400-1436280344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jim

• 4 years later...
On 6/30/2015 at 10:03 PM, StuartBaker104 said:

Hippy - it's a nightmare tracking down some parts. Maybe a good sticky on here would be people's best sources - for those who are prepared to share. Add to that a list of sources for technical documentation which can also be tricky.

Clockboy - the last stem I had from them came to the UK in a couple of days. They also list on eBay under the name vacheron_nl.

Stuart

No; this is not the same; we are 2 different companies.