"Incabloc" dial printing / advertising years?

Hi all - I'm curious and can't find good documentation about when the industry was commonly advertising "Incabloc" printed on dials. I can't remember when, but I think it was mentioned in passing on a Chronoglide video stream that "Incabloc" was mainly printed in the 1950's, while by the 1960's shock protection was ubiquitous and manufacturers stopped the practice of advertising it. Does anyone have any source or anecdote to corroborate this?

You can see that it was used beyond the transition from "waterproof" to "water resistant" and also through the radium-to-tritium transition and beyond. Even as shock protection became commonplace, lower-tier makers often used "Incabloc" on the dials as an attempt put something there to help drive a buyer to pick their watch out of the case. In fact, the early electronic watches still had a balance, and you can also see Incabloc printed on the dial of some of those (look for a Mirexal Electronic Incabloc) so it survived into the late 60s/early70s until the full-on quartz revolution occurred and most watches no longer had a staff that needed to be protected. (Or because many of the cheaper mechanicals that still survived used non-Swiss movements with another protection system such that they couldn’t lay claim to "Incabloc" any longer).    

• Like 1