is this how hairsprings are modified to work?

Any chance this is some ones hack to make a improper hairspring work with this Bulova 10AK? The watch ran pretty well although beat rate was 4. I don't think I did this while removing it. I'm just afraid its deliberate and if I bend it back,  it wont work anymore. Anyone ever seen such a thing or is this for sure a bent hairspring and proceed to repair it? Its two bends on the outside loop to dive it under the rest of the hairspring and back out to roughly where it should be. 

345934542769157974.jpg

Ok might have found my own answer but this is exactly how a Breguet style hairspring is supposed to look. I do not expect that's the original, but its probably fine. below is a image from the internet and it looks way too similar to mine to be a accident

Screenshot 2022-10-14 083109.jpg

5 minutes ago, nickelsilver said:

Looks like a typical overcoiled hairspring in quite good condition!

Thank you! You posted while I was typing. I watched so many hairspring tutorials but none of them showed this style. Thank goodness I had enough coffee in me to recognize it looked purposeful and not a random bend 

and for the next noobies sake, Bulova 10ak is supposed to be a over coil hair spring. I found this info on a sister movement. I'm deep in the learning curve this morning lol
https://www.welwynwatches.co.uk/blog----at-the-bench/bulova-10bh-us-navy-wristwatch