Please Help ID Ladies Mov't: M Herbelin 17J Made in France

Hi all, my neighbor bought this at a local thrift shop and it wasn't running.  She's elderly and I told her I would look at it for her.  I got it running pretty quickly and at first it appeared like it just needed a service, but after putting it on the timegrapher it seems to be my old bête noire, a kinked hairspring...  It appears that the regulator curb pin is contacting it which is stopping the watch occasionally and also affecting timing.

Anyway, the watch is a 17J movement, about 17.5mm in diameter.  It's shock protected and signed M. Herbelin which is Michel Herbelin, a brand that still exists today.  The movement is stamped U6 76 under the balance and also 1-76 by the crown wheel.  The balance cock has both rate and beat error adjustment.  It's stamped Made in France, so I'm assuming it's a French rather than Swiss movement.  I'm not finding anything in my searches so far and I'm hoping somebody recognizes it.  She's a nice old lady and I'd like to get it running for her and be able to tell her what it is.  Any suggestions on the best way to get that hairspring correct are welcome as well.  I'll have to get it stopped (no hack) to get a clearer photo of the bend.

Here's a photo:

image.png.326b4509400a735cb43d6fb3feda2b53.png

Gents, I believe it is indeed that movement.  What an amazing help you have been.  I didn't think it would be an ETA movement since it was stamped made in France, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I found a very cheap hairspring on eBay and have ordered it and should have this running better in no time.