ID? And value ?

TadasJ

Hello, 

I’ve recently inherited my dad’s old seiko well not that old but i’m pretty sure it’s a Seiko Kinetic Ska192 and I was wondering what the value would be (not that i would sell it I absolutely love that watch) I’ve looked on eBay couldn’t find it, on Chrono24 couldn’t find it I even looked on local markets 

Thanks !317AB484-6C2F-4878-B128-0BF5BAB4E1DF.thumb.jpeg.10872c7c1c4f2eceeead0558b40b5424.jpeg

Nice watch!  I like the look of the dial even more than my own.  
Answering value questions on this one will be very difficult.  I am sure its worth as an heirloom would far exceed any selling price.  I have a Seiko Kinetic Sports 100m that I've had for sale on Ebay for quite a while now.  It's in very good condition and keeps excellent time; it is just not my style.  I am more attracted to vintage and antique watches. I've listed my Seiko at a "Buy-it-Now" price of $130 US.  It has been relisted several times and I've had no offers.
Several sites have these kinds of vintage Seiko Kinetics for sale at prices of $200 to $400 or a little more.  And theirs haven't sold yet either.  They are excellent watches, truly, and should be worth about $200 to $400 depending on condition.  But I believe the lack of demand may be in the process of adjusting the estimated retail price.  In reality, a watch's selling price has a lot to do with finding an enthusiastic buyer, and how much that buyer is willing to pay.
For my own Seiko, nobody has even offered me $100 as yet.  And I won't entertain offers below that, because it would be too much of a loss, after the work I put into it.  I may be keeping it.  And who knows, I may come to appreciate it more.   They really are fine watches.