Case back removed, thanks to the forum

1 minute ago, mikepilk said:

Even if it got in to the movement would it do any harm? Does it dissolve shellac?

Not completely sure mike. The worst i saw it do was partially melt a joiner mate's plastic plane handle when the can went off and emptied in his tool box. Might be worth an experiment though as ive heard other members state damage with it. I think it was OH actually. 

16 minutes ago, mikepilk said:

Even if it got in to the movement would it do any harm? Does it dissolve shellac?

Its mostly heavy naptha and also contains xylene. It can affect polystyrene and polycarbonate according google. This is probably what my mates plane handle was made of polycarb. So parts and shellac might be ok

21 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Which will be a lot cheaper now than having your oven on full blast for 40 mins. A fiver to cook a Sunday lunch geez, our government needs to get this sorted. 🤨. Unless you wait till you cook dinner and do your nut roast on the bottom shelf.  Badum-cha. Tommy Cooper eat your heart out.

Edited 21 hours ago by Neverenoughwatches

Love it. All that heat didn't go to waste, oven chips and battered fish in with the "nut roast". Also used the heat from the oven to warm up the house a little rather than put the gas central heating on! 

42 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Love it. All that heat didn't go to waste, oven chips and battered fish in with the "nut roast". Also used the heat from the oven to warm up the house a little rather than put the gas central heating on! 

Thats how to do it mate. 👍. Just like that,  not like that, but like that  .