Farewell to our beloved Queen.

The rest of the world can say what they like about us British, but no-one can top us when it comes to Royal Weddings and State Funerals. We are still the greatest when it comes to pomp.

A great send off for a great Queen who dedicated most of her life to her country.  She will be a hard act for King Charles to follow even if it will be only for a comparative short time compared to his mother.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul80 said:

The rest of the world can say what they like about us British, but no-one can top us when it comes to Royal Weddings and State Funerals. We are still the greatest when it comes to pomp.

A great send off for a great Queen who dedicated most of her life to her country.  She will be a hard act for King Charles to follow even if it will be only for a comparative short time compared to his mother.

He certainly wont fill her shoes or receive the same respect that she has had over the years. I'm not particularly a fan of our Charlie boy considering the way he treat his lovely first wife. I just hope he tries to continue in the same vien as his dear mother, its very clear though that he loved his mum deeply, the poor man looked shattered and quite broken today bless him. 

It probably says more about me than anything else but I did have visions on the day she died of Charlie boy dancing around his room in his underpants with the crown on his head singing ding dong the queen is dead.

I bet he was thinking up til the day before that she was going to out live him and he would never get the big job.

Now we have William looking forward to his dad's demise and Catherine can be the first queen to have been photographed with her norks out.

Like the BBC normal service has resumed 😉

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.