Seiko 93A quartz dial feet plastic retainers

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:14 PM, Melt said:

I may be wrong but are the green dial feet retainers are part of the green plastic circuit  board? I would use some G-S hypo cement glue in the damaged area to attach the dial. The glue is easy to remove when servicing. 

Thanks, I did end up using g-s hypo. But they are not part of the green circuit board. I stripped the whole thing. It’s running quite well now. Thanks for commenting!

2 hours ago, watchweasol said:

I had a seiko 6530A built on the green plastic frame but the whole thing disintergrated

it's an unfortunate common problems that a lot of plastic with age disintegrates.

I'm attaching the service guide and parts list. I'm not seeing anything that looks like dial feet whatever? There is a possibility this part of the main plate or I'm just not seeing what I'm looking for.

Seiko 93A.pdf

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 12:30 AM, JohnR725 said:

it's an unfortunate common problems that a lot of plastic with age disintegrates.

I'm attaching the service guide and parts list. I'm not seeing anything that looks like dial feet whatever? There is a possibility this part of the main plate or I'm just not seeing what I'm looking for.

Seiko 93A.pdf 287.87 kB · 1 download

Thanks John, I also couldn’t see the feet.