Is this the place to say Happy Birthday to me?

Happy Birthday to me September 1, 1947.  That makes me 75 years old today.    Thanks for letting me waste the bandwidth. Now back on my knees on the floor looking for that Croton's very small wheel that I dropped.  (I just might have to buy a donor movement on E-Bay)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Midazolam said:

Happy Birthday to me September 1, 1947.  That makes me 75 years old today.    Thanks for letting me waste the bandwidth. Now back on my knees on the floor looking for that Croton's very small wheel that I dropped.  (I just might have to buy a donor movement on E-Bay)

Lol. Happy birthday matey. Afternoon in the pub 👍

• Like 1

Alles gut zum Gebürtstag!!!  Much luck to you for finding the wheel to your Croton.  Step carefully.  And try placing a single layer of pantyhose over a vacuum cleaner nozzle, secure it with rubber band, and sweep the area for many square feet around.  Viel glück!  May it be undamaged when you find it!

• Like 1

Thank you again. The vacuum worked..... Too well. I can stock my spare parts bench. I also did find that lost wheel from the Croton.

I was surprised how much stuff I found from old projects that I needed to purchase a donor movement to complete.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Midazolam said:

Thank you again. The vacuum worked..... Too well. I can stock my spare parts bench. I also did find that lost wheel from the Croton.

I was surprised how much stuff I found from old projects that I needed to purchase a donor movement to complete.

Try a cordless vacuum with a wide nozzle, i also use a fine tea bag filter on the round nozzle.  it works brilliantly 👍

Edited by Neverenoughwatches

7 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Try a cordless vacuum with a wide nozzle, i also use a fine tea bag filter on the round nozzle.  it works brilliantly 👍

What is a fine tea bag filter?

Remember, I am on the other side of the Atlantic.

Can I use a Mr. Coffee filter 😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midazolam said:

What is a fine tea bag filter?

Remember, I am on the other side of the Atlantic.

Can I use a Mr. Coffee filter 😊

Lol maybe. I drink a lot of green tea and fruit infused tea. In the Uk we have brand called tea pigs . These use a really fine mesh bag.  I was trying to think of a use for them six months ago and came up with the same vacuum idea while sucking up parts with a small cordless hoover.

16622133436698233249115150626583.jpg

16622134880201847465224588033485.jpg

1 minute ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Lol maybe. I drink a lot of green tea and fruit infused tea. In the Uk we have brand called tea pigs . These use a really fine mesh bag.  I was trying to think of a use for them six months ago and came up with the same vacuum idea while sucking up parts with a small cordless hoover.

16622133436698233249115150626583.jpg

16622134880201847465224588033485.jpg

Oh and the packet of small suction cups on the table are another whacky idea to try to do with watch repair. Any guesses ?

• Like 1