A want to know if this is a brass bush fitted on this movement and on the dial side it looks like It has a incabloc spring that goes on my escape wheel pivot are not seating on the jewel I'm getting end and side shake how can a resolve this ?

20220808_221729.jpg

20220808_221652.jpg

As @watchweasolsays, it does looks like the internals of a shock protection device are missing...chaton, cap and spring. Hopefully nothing else has been robbed from the movememt.  Can we see a picture of the dial side pivot? This might give a clue to the type of anti shock. 

• 2 weeks later...

Really sorry for the slow reply, I've been away. The balance pivot (the lower right one in the image immediately above) on yours looks similar to the movement pictured on Dr Ranfft's database (but in the photo yours is missing the cap jewel in its setting). In your other thread Lip R25 the train bridge has a recess for a cap jewel of similar design to the one in Dr Ranfft's database as well. So there seems to be a mismatch between the escapement jewels fitted to the main plate and the bridge. I think the mainplate may have been modified and it's going to be hard to fix (it would be for me anyway)

• Mark changed the title to Lip r25 - Shock Setting