Things to do/Things done

grsnovi

Most of what I've acquired have been non-runners from eBay. The Felsa 4023 that I spoke of in this thread is immediately to the right of the penny. The two Elgin grade 313's are lower right. These were my first victims. The Seagull ST36 that I managed to dissolve the glue on the hairspring is in the petri dish (upper right) with a second (untouched) copy to its left. The petri dish on the left holds the 1st Buren Grand Prix with the broken setting spring lever that I discussed here on 6/10 with a second copy of a Buren Grand Prix (untouched) sitting around 4 o'clock from the petri dish. The Pobeda sits below the untouched Seagull and to the right of the Omega 620. Above the Omega is another Elgin pocket watch (grade 409) with a dial and hands (also as yet untouched). Immediately surrounding the penny are 7 movements from the recently purchased job lot that have shock mounted balances. There were another 9 movements in that lot that were too shy to make the photo (and which had no shock springs - which was the reason I purchased the lot).

all - small.jpg

• Like 1