TAG Heuer Movement Identification help needed

Hi all

Just started a service on my first ever TAG Heuer, an Aquaracer, from the picture below can anyone identify the movement, I can't find that logo on any list I have found.

Thanks for any help with this

Paul

Screenshot 2022-06-26 13-12-19.png

Anyone notice in the documents linked above that they have a rather unusual recomendation regarding the use of Epilame.

Seems they don't apply it to the pallet or escape wheel but do apply it to the keyless works, seems a bit odd don't you think ?

49 minutes ago, Paul80 said:

Seems they don't apply it to the pallet or escape wheel but do apply it to the keyless works, seems a bit odd don't you think

you need to know where to look in the tech sheet as they do put it on the escape wheel and the pallet stones.

Swiss service guides are interesting in that they don't always show everything. They are getting better which  is why the newer ones will show where the epilam goes the old ones will not. As because previously there would have been probably a separate document. Now they're trying harder to get in one place sometimes. So as you can see from the image out of the technical document they do put epilam on the escape wheel and the pallet stones and the balance staff. Yes they always put on the balance staff.

SW 200 epilam.JPG

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
53 minutes ago, Waggy said:

Can anyone help identifying this "Tag" movement?

It's usually best to start a new discussion if it's a new watch. Often times discussions aren't seen as a new discussion and people may or may not bother to read the discussion. So you'd have better visibility is a new discussion

then I didn't know that there were using Chinese movements? We really need a better picture of the movement but it does not look legit at least the picture that I'm looking at

• Sad 1