Favourite jewelling tool

Just a very quick question to any pros or jewelling tool owners. I know little about these as a specific brand tool but have been waiting to aquire one and now have the chance . The one in question has some of the pushers and anvils missing. How easy would it be to obtain the missing ones or a full set if necessary ? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Just a very quick question to any pros or jewelling tool owners. I know little about these as a specific brand tool but have been waiting to aquire one and now have the chance . The one in question has some of the pushers and anvils missing. How easy would it be to obtain the missing ones or a full set if necessary ? Thanks 

I haven't got one yet so I'll be interested in the answers. 

6 minutes ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Just a very quick question to any pros ⁷or jewelling tool owners. I know little about these as a specific brand tool but have been waiting to aquire one and now have the chance . The one in question has some of the pushers and anvils missing. How easy would it be to obtain the missing ones or a full set if necessary ? Thanks 

Compared to a favourite how does the seitz stand up with regards to accessories and practicality ? Again thank you for any replies 

The Seitz and Horia pushers/anvils are interchangeable so I'm guessing the Favorite tool will use 3mm or 4mm sizes too. Ask the seller to measure the diameter; if they refuse, don't trust them because they're either too stupid or untrustworthy. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Plato said:

The Seitz and Horia pushers/anvils are interchangeable so I'm guessing the Favorite tool will use 3mm or 4mm sizes too. Ask the seller to measure the diameter; if they refuse, don't trust them because they're either too stupid or untrustworthy. 

thanks . I Just missed out on the favourite, besides the missing pushers and anvils it did have a few other extras which looked very useful. There is a Seitz available with a full accompaniment of O an A s but nothing else.  This is at 500 gbp, a lot more than I wanted to spend tbh. I haven't needed one to repair as yet but I'm sure it would have improved the performance of a few movements that weren't as good as they could be.