Balance wheel problem with an old Tissot

Hello there, i am a new watch entusiast and i am working on a Tissot cal 784.

After cleaning, i am assembling it but at the moment of the balance wheel, it doesn't run. Moving it a little bit with a wood i can see that everyting is moving an motion is coming to the escape wheel. Removing the balance wheel i can see that the fork has the force from the mainspring to move.

I can't really feagure the problem, everything looks fine, no broken pivot, no damaged hairspring.

Thank you for your help.

PXL_20220514_201745546.jpg

Is the guard pin on the pallet fork intact and the right length? Did you inspect the roller and impulse pin on the balance staff? If the pallet fork is removed and the balance is in place, does air from your air bulb move the balance wheel freely? Is there proper end shake on the balance staff? If you loosen the balance cock screw does the balance move?

There is a lot happening at the interface between the escapement wheel, the pallets and the balance.

Check the oscilator, 

is it in beat?

Does ot swing freely?  

Check the end shake?  Loosen the cock screw a turn or two , see if it runs then. 

Check if the balance wheel rubs on the fork cock. or hairspring rubs on the balance or its spokes and underside of the cock.

Check the jewels including cap jewels in the setting.

Check if balance pivots are intact. 

Regs

1 minute ago, Nucejoe said:

Check the oscilator, 

is it in beat?

Does ot swing freely?  

Check the end shake?  Loosen the cock screw a turn or two , see if it runs then. 

Check if the balance wheel rubs on the fork cock. or hairspring rubs on the balance or its spokes and underside of the cock.

Check the jewels including cap jewels in the setting.

Check if balance pivots are intact. 

Regs

Gary you beat me to it.

• Like 1