Just bought this little one

oldhippy

Just another Ellott to add to the other two I have. Got this for just under £50 which is a bargain considering one I have which is just a timepiece  in a walnut case cost me over £200. Also all net proceeds will support Cats Protection, as you may or not know I love cats. 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Like 4

Are you able to tell me what the central part of the dial is finished with? That looks exactly as I remember the Hettich clock I am working on should be.

Very nice looking clock as well. 

Edited by Michael1962

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Just another Ellott to add to the other two I have. Got this for just under £50 which is a bargain considering one I have which is just a timepiece  in a walnut case cost me over £200. Also all net proceeds will support Cats Protection, as you may or not know I love cats. 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Nice very nice indeed.

Hi Old Hippy  You did well there a nice  clean looking  little clock,   I like the style . I have a similar one in walnut.  Just back off holiday. found a little clock which plays a musical box on the hour, had to turn my back on it as I have plenty clocks a shame though.