International Dial has shut down operations--see letter below

Letter from International Dial:

I am writing this letter to inform our customers that International Dial is closing till further
notice.

This is a tough decision and I  am aware this will cause issues with our customers and their
customers as well...

Health isssues and staffing difficulties are the reason for this decision. I  have had a heart attack
and I  am currently recovering from that and the related issues that have arisen.

David has found employment in a different career direction and has left International Dial. This
has caused production to come to a halt and these issues combined have resulted in the
decision that I  have made. I am not currently able to focus on the long training cycle for any new
hires that would be required to establish the skill sets needed to produce quality dial refinishes.

My recovery is the priority now.

The other refinisher that exist and should be able to assist in your future needs are listed
below:   
L & S Dial in Los Angeles    web site info is    lsdialsca.etsy.com     ph- 213-627-3455
Kirk Dial in Kent Washington      no web site found         ph- 253-852-5125
M & G Jewelers of Rancho Cucamonga, CA  info@ mandgjewelers.com      ph-909-989-2929     
This company recently purchased Kirk Rich Dial and is now refinishing dials in its own production
facilities.   Kirk Rich Dial .... Ph 909 481 1949 or 760 843 3999        info@ krdial.com

I am working to return all dials that I currently have to their owners... This is to be completed
in the next couple weeks.

I again am sorry for the problems this has and will cause for you, This has been a tough couple
years and I wish you all the best moving forward .

Sincerely,
                                                     Timothy G McMullen

• Sad 1