New member introduction

data89

Looking for help as I've never worked on a watch before. I will post my question in the forum. My field is electronics, but have always been able to fix about anything, in fact I just fixed a TV, a slot machine, a dremel tool, a faucet, and am working on an old truck (body and mechanical). However, this Wylar chronagraph triple date incaflex valjoux 72C is worth as much as my truck, but too delicate for me to make a mistake. Trying to get the stem out.

57 minutes ago, data89 said:

Looking for help as I've never worked on a watch before. I will post my question in the forum. My field is electronics, but have always been able to fix about anything, in fact I just fixed a TV, a slot machine, a dremel tool, a faucet, and am working on an old truck (bodyre Wylar chronagraph triple date incaflex valjoux 72C is worth as much as my truck, but too delicate for me to make a mistake. Trying to get the stem out.

Hi Data. You're mechanical mind puts you in a good position to start learning, the reduced scale that you'll be working at will require  a fair bit of adaption though. Make a polite introduction in the correct section unless you've already done so. I personally  may or may not be able to help you with this as I'm a relative beginner with basic knowledge but the right person will definitely  jump in soon to help you.

26 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Welcome to WRT forum.

Chronograph complication is your Phd level in watch repair, your watch might have to wait until you acquire the experience to service it or should be entrusted in hands of a master repairman. 

Regs

Aye mate ,  I was hoping that would come from someone besides me.  If it's worth that much, and it were mine. I would want a shed load of experience behind me.

• 1 month later...