Seiko 7009-821a glass replacement

Hello

I purchased a 7009-821a case on ebay with no glass to house a 7009a movement I have been working on.

I need to replace the glass. 

From what was left after cleaning I discovered what could be a tension ring (after removing bezel and what looked like glue).

measuring the case for the glass it measures 30.9 and bezel is 31 (measuring the inside of bezel and case).

Will I need a glass with tension ring?

Can anyone provide advice on what kind of glass should go into this type of case?

thanks

Hi.

No expert on this but looking at others of the same type for sale on eBay it does look like you need to find an Acrylic Crystal with a tension ring.

Somewhere like Cousins.co.uk have a large selection.

Until you get the hang of measuring for crystals always buy the measured size and 2 more one notch ether side of the measured size, they generally are quite cheap so it ok to do this. Until you have more experience measuring.

3 minutes ago, Paul80 said:

Hi.

No expert on this but looking at others of the same type for sale on eBay it does look like you need to find an Acrylic Crystal with a tension ring.

Somewhere like Cousins.co.uk have a large selection.

Until you get the hang of measuring for crystals always buy the measured size and 2 more one notch ether side of the measured size, they generally are quite cheap so it ok to do this. Until you have more experience measuring.

thanks. was just looking on cousins and will do what you suggested about the extra sizes.